Monday, January 12, 2009

Thursday

So I'm going to be induced on Thursday at noon if she doesn't come sooner (which I really don't think she will). Everything is all arranged for Cameron. I can't believe it's SO close! I'm really excited, but I'm also a little panicked, I keep going through her stuff to make sure I'm not forgetting anything!! I PROMISE my next posts will contain good news and maybe pics of Allie!

5 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

That's so exciting. Being induced is not so bad. Some women swear that's the only way to have a baby!

Don't panic. Just remember that newborns only need diapers, blankets, and boobs. You'll be fine.

Good luck. I'm so excited for you to meet miss Allie.

Catherine Faux said...

Good Luck! I'm excited for you!

Jenn said...

Good luck with everything! I hope everything goes smoothly.
Don't worry about last week, I'm sure you're plenty busy. No worries.
We'll be sure to get down and see you in the next few weeks! Can't wait to see little Allie!

The Bing's said...

sooo excited for the family...and super excited to see pictures!!!!

Let the party begin... said...

That is so exciting, Becca! Just think the next post could quite be baby Allie's introduction to blogging, lol. Cannot wait to see Miss Allie!