It's only 8:30 in the morning and I'm already STARVING!! But I was told not to have anything but water today. I know it's for safety reasons in case I have to have a C-Section, but man, it's gonna be a long day I think! Here's to hoping it all goes faster than it did with Cam so I can eat!! (oh yeah, and meet my baby!)
I'm just hanging out with my mom. Cameron is at my sweet friend Becky's house for the next 2 days. She has 2 little boys who he LOVES to play with, so hopefully he'll behave and be happy. I just miss him like crazy already! It's weird just sitting here and not having him around getting into trouble!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Hungry
Posted by Becca Jane at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know when you read this you already had Allie, in fact I just found out that you had her. Congratulations you did...love you and hurry up with the pics!
Post a Comment